Tuesday 13 July 2010

A sneaky preview of the new Autumn Winter 2010 catalogue

IF I followed the rules, the above picture would continue to be held under wraps until the great unveiling of our new autumn winter catalogue, which is due out the end of next month. But when has following rules ever been exciting?


So in my regulation-breaking mood, I’m posting up the above image of our stunning new model Nicole wearing one of our new cardigans that will be featured in the next catalogue (don’t tell my bosses!). Pre-empting your questions, I’m afraid you can’t buy it now. You will however be able to go on line at the end of next month and place your order for it then if you love it as much as I do! This cardigan is our new Circular Knit Cardigan, made from Organic Merino (a new yarn we’re introducing in the catalogue) and has been knitted in Great Britain. It will cost approximately £85 and after trying on the sample, I’ll vouch that it’s worth every penny!


Our new catalogue has even more stunning photography than ever, and has been meticulously designed to carry your mind to Cornwall and picture yourself standing on that beach wearing the same beautiful cosy garment. In fact the new catalogue is at the printers as I type, and as always we’ve filled it with pieces predominantly made in Great Britain that have all been carefully designed in the UK by our highly dedicated design team. Well-done guys!


So all you need to do now is sit tight, and the moment the new collection goes online, I’ll let you know!


Charlotte Cole

Press Officer & HR Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment