Thursday 23 December 2010

Happy Christmas!


It’s Thursday 23rd December and boy are we excited at Celtic Sheepskin. So excited I thought I’d keep today’s blog post short and very, very funny.

I was sent a Christmas card off a friend who was snowed in for almost a week, and it made me laugh so much I thought I’d replicate for you now. I couldn’t get the directors to sing in a Christmas card, but they were more than happy to put our “heads” together.

May I present the cast (that’s me on the end by the way)…

And with a little help from “Elf Yourself” we’ve added a little Cornish surfing to our Christmas post. Just click on the image below and wait to be dazzled!
http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/9U1v3rLCahLVSvBD

You DONT need to click "download", just wait for the video to appear and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment