Tuesday 4 January 2011

What will 2011 bring at Celtic Sheepskin...

Happy New Year to you all! I hope you’ve all celebrated as much as you hoped and enjoyed every moment of the holiday period. 2011 has come around fast for me, and with my summary last week on what 2010 meant for Celtic Sheepskin, I thought it only pertinent to now look forward and see what plans there are for 2011. The biggest is of course the next Spring Summer catalogue.

Now I wouldn’t expect you to want to buy cool tops and short sleeve cardigans at the moment. It’s far too cold for that! I just thought you may be interested to see what you can expect from the new Spring Summer 2011 collection when it’s launched next month. So by way of a sneak preview, how does the following take your fancy…



Aren’t they gorgeous! I must emphasise that you CANT buy them now, but now that the New Year has begun, there won’t be too much longer to wait.

Also in 2011 they’ll be some fine celebrations to be had -our 21st birthday!
Owning the company for 21 years is certainly worth celebrating. Party plans are yet to be decided, so watch this space. Any ideas welcome!

And if that wasn’t enough, there’s the excitement of what will become of Celtic Sheepskin this year. Last year we expanded our premises into two buildings; one large warehouse and one large factory. As a result of this, 2011 will see more staff coming on board to make sure that we can make as many boots as you can order. This Christmas saw a great number of our trademark sheepskin footwear sold on back order rather than from stock sitting on the shelf, and we have no intention of being caught out again next winter. We really appreciate you all waiting for your footwear, but once is enough. Celtic Sheepskin is growing fast, and I really think 2011 is going to be the year to watch…

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year and Happy Bday! I can't wait to see the new range.
    I have discovered your brand very recently and became quickly a fan. I am a "far away" customer, as I am living in Luxembourg, but was delighted how easy it was to order on-line. I wish you agreat success for 2011 and the ability to stay close to the values that made your brand a great one!

    ReplyDelete