Thursday 3 February 2011

Spring is just around the corner!

It’s [apparently] official. Spring has been launched in a great many number of shops. Yes, we’ve seen some sunny days, but people please; It’s still winter! February is still a cold month, and I am not about to set out each morning without a coat over my shoulders – and usually zipped right up too!

At Celtic Sheepskin we’re standing our ground. The spring collection will not be launched until you lovely people are ready to wear it. There are still a large number of you jetting off on winter holidays, aside from the fact that you too are still buying sheepskin and knits to keep you warm. So we’re not about to try to convince you to hurry up and buy the new spring range before it sells out. That doesn’t seem fair.

Now you may or may not agree with my thoughts on when a spring range should be launched, but either way you’re bound to agree that the excitement of what will be is very thrilling! I’m sure you are all keen to hear what we’re going to be launching next month when the catalogue hits your doorsteps, and I don’t blame you. I’ve seen the samples, and I too am excited about the moment I can start buying the beautiful spring collection. So perhaps you’ll be pleased to hear it’s grown again this year! To put it in perspective, last summer we launched 16 new items of clothing and this summer we’re set to introduce 32 new items of clothing! Ok, so if you compare our collection to the likes of the big boys in catalogues then 32 new garments is nothing, but remember that we are only small and to us this is a big leap. Particularly when your company name suggests you are solely a winter brand.

The new Spring Summer Catalogue is being printed as I write this; ready for a day in March when the directors are satisfied that the warm weather starts to get going. I am therefore delighted to offer our blog readers a sneak preview of what the front and back cover is going to look like…
Aren’t they beautiful! The Fisherman’s Jumper you see on the right hand side is designed in a cotton rather than a Merino Wool that we’ve previously made it in. So it’s now perfect for spring. Remember, you can’t get these two items now so please don’t upset yourselves by trying. I’ll keep you updated the moment they’re available to purchase online.

As for the rest of the spring summer 2011 catalogue, I think it’s best we keep it a surprise. Give you all something to look forward to! So I’ll leave you now with some scenes taken on the summer shoot, so you can imagine just how gorgeous the items are when the model stands in the foreground…




2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, we still have plenty of time left before starting buying Spring clothes. And please, please grow slowly so you can keep your values and philosophy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say - We are started to buy Spring and Summer clothes and shoes:-) We are - from Russia!

    ReplyDelete