Thursday 21 April 2011

Happy Easter Everyone!



It's Thursday again! And time to show you what Celtic Sheepskin delights we're wearing in the office today. Sadly I'm on my own -no Stella. I'm trying not to think about the gorgeous white sandy beach she is lying on as I type this blog post. Of course, I hope she's enjoying herself!

Of course I am very lucky too, as I live in a very beautiful part of the world -Cornwall. Which means that tomorrow, on my first bank holiday Friday of the year I too plan to sunbathe on a white sandy beach and paddle in fresh sea (well, ice cold actually hence the paddle rather than swim!).

So on my last day I thought I'd try for a beachy look. Of course it is still April, and mornings are still cool, so I opted for our Boxy Wave Knit. I was genuinely surprised at how much I liked this jumper. I thought it was a basic jumper, but boy does it feel great on. It's quite weighty, but I love that fact, as it makes it look lovely and slouchy. The knit is quite wide so an element of my stripy top was shining though the yarn and brought out the silver in the linen and cotton mix...
Ha! That second photo made me laugh, so I thought it was worth including too. Hopefully I'm getting across to you those gorgeous bell-shaped sleeves, as they cleverly make your body look slimmer.

Of course you may prefer to see the professional shots, taken from different angles...




So there you have it. Me, Charlotte wearing our Boxy Wave Knit and don't tell the bosses, but I think I'll borrow my sample to wear this weekend too :-)


I hope you all enjoy your Easter weekend, where ever you are celebrating it.


Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment