Thursday 12 May 2011

Bag yourself a bargain!

With summer on the horizon I’m sure I’m not the only one who has been spring-cleaning their wardrobe recently. Isn’t it lovely to be able to pack away the winter woollies at last! It’s a shame that it isn’t quite warm enough to brave the elements on cooler days without some sort of cover-up but I’m sure it won’t be long.

If you’re in the same between-seasons predicament as me (coat or cardi? One layer or two?), you might be interested to see my selection of some of the featured items from the Offers section of our website.

I have specifically highlighted pieces which you can wear now as well as into the coming season. You might also be interested to know that these items are all reduced by up to half price!

These offers won’t last long and when they’re gone, they’re gone…


I particularly like this eye-catching top because it comes with its own belt which can easily accessorise many other outfits! The Houndstooth pattern is still very much on trend and this lovely Houndstooth Belted Kimono can be worn loose as a waistcoat or cinched in with the belt to add an extra layer to a summery outfit.


As I’m sure we have mentioned on here before, this gorgeous merino Sleeveless Waterfall Drape goes with anything! It looks fab over jeans and a tee or I would probably even wear it over a jumper dress. It is the perfect layering piece all year round.


I can’t tell you enough how much I love this versatile Cape Jacket; it’s such a good cover-up for windy days and cool evenings. Being wool it’s great at controlling body temperature and the cut is stylish and very flattering! This is the kind of piece that I would wear time and time again so at over ½ price it is definitely a bargain!

Finally for an offer with a definite summer feel these sandals should tick the box…
These Grecian Goddess style Plaited Leather Sandals are so dainty and comfortable. And the Hide Buckle Sandals will add a summer touch to any outfit. I think I would wear them with white linen trousers or a pretty floral dress.

As I have already mentioned, this is just a pick of my favourites and there are lots more bargains to be found on our website. Just visit the OFFERS page to keep up to date.
To be among the first to know about future special offers, ‘Like’ our page on and/or follow us on

No comments:

Post a Comment