Thursday 25 August 2011

Our sheepskin slippers are becoming popular...

It’s hard to believe that the August bank holiday weekend is almost upon us – how quickly time flies (dare I say it is *only* 4 months until Christmas?!). For me, it marks the end of the summer and a turning point from which I start to prepare myself mentally for cooler weather. Here at Celtic Sheepskin, we are getting busier and busier after the launch of our Autumn collection earlier in the month. I have already noticed this week that it is starting to get darker earlier and on gloomy days there is definitely an Autumnal feel in the air and it seems that many of you are feeling the same as the orders are coming in for cosy knits, sheepskin boots and warming layers.

I tend to accept that summer is over when I have to start wearing my slippers around the house again to warm up my feet! You might already know that we hand-make slippers on site at our factory in Newquay along with our sheepskin boots. In fact everyone in the factory is busy hand-crafting all sorts of slippers at the moment in anticipation of the high number of orders we receive at this time of year. You might be looking for a pair of sheepskin slippers to pamper your feet as the chill kicks so why not opt for a pair which has been handcrafted here in Cornwall. There are lots of different styles to suit all ages and tastes and they are all made from 100% sheepskin…
Firstly, our best-selling Bootee Slippers



They come in 15 different colours and we even make Mini Bootees for children…



If you prefer a classic Mule style, these also come in 15 colours…


For a prettily-detailed twist, I think that our Ribbon Mules are adorable (and wonderfully comfy)…
All of the above slippers can be washed carefully in the machine; I recommend using our Celtic Wool Wash (the only product we have satisfactorily tested on our sheepskin footwear) on a cool wash, no warmer than 30 degrees.
I can’t talk about our cosy footwear without mentioning our gorgeous Dita Slippers!
If you have been watching Celebrity Big Brother, you might have spotted these being worn by Amy Childs (from The Only Way is Essex and This Morning) as she took her favourite slippers into the house as one of her ‘luxury items’.  The style of slipper is modelled on a flip-flop with fluffy sheepskin insoles and straps, plus a dainty pink ribbon for an extra girly touch!

You can view our entire slipper collection here.

Who else ready to curl up in front of the fire now with a steaming hot chocolate and a good book wearing their cosiest sheepskin slippers? Roll on Autumn!

2 comments:

  1. Shoes can be one factor that supporting our appearance. That's why, I choose sheepskin slippers from texelana.nl. The softness of their sheepskin completely made from genuine sheepskin. I also have one your collections already. I admitted your sheepskin slippers pampered my feet. What I like from your collections all those beautiful colors. I love your mini bootees collections. It is perfect as a gift for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody loves to have warm slippers when they get up out of bed. They do not want to step on that cold floor. People can choose to get a ladies sheepskin slipper because it will keep their feet warm as well as look fabulous. sheepskin slippers

    ReplyDelete