Thursday 13 October 2011

Winter is just around the corner and so is our new catalogue…

The mornings are beginning to feel cold and dark, the leaves are falling off the trees and the clocks go back at the end of the month so I think it’s fair to say that that winter is on its way. I love this time of year as for me it marks the start of cosy evenings curled up in front of the fire and an excuse to drink steaming hot chocolate in a beach café while watching the waves crashing against the rocks (I love Cornwall!).

Another reason to look forward to the end of October is that it marks the launch of our new Winter 2011 catalogue! As a company, we are continuing to grow and evolve which means that we have quite simply too many products to feature in one catalogue over the Autumn/Winter period. In fact this season we have split the Autumn/Winter range across three catalogues in total including our brand new Christmas catalogue which I will tell you more about in November.

While I can’t reveal too much about what you can find in the new Winter catalogue (I wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise!), I can exclusively show you, for the first time, what the front cover will look like…

Doesn’t Amelie look beautiful? If you think you recognise the coat, you would be correct as it is featured in our Autumn 2011 catalogue as well. It is our stunning and luxurious Hooded Toscana Coat


At £1195 it isn’t cheap by any means but the Hooded Toscana Coat is a wonderful investment piece and I can’t tell you just how soft and flattering it is to wear; when I tried one on I really didn’t want to take it off!

We will be sending the Winter 2011 catalogue out in a few weeks’ time and you will be able to view it online as well. If you would like a copy and don’t receive it by mid-November, please get in touch by visiting the catalogue request section of our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment