Tuesday 6 December 2011

Only 17 shopping days left to order your Celtic treats in time for Christmas!

On Sunday I was one of 670 to take part in the Plymouth Santa Fun Run along with a few friends, raising money for Children’s Hospice South West and Diabetes UK by running 4km dressed in (very warm) Santa costumes and some “Hawaiian” accessories to make us stand out. It was a brilliant event which really put us in a festive mood, especially with the treat of a mince pie at the end!
After changing in to something less conspicuous and more appropriate for shopping we took the opportunity to visit the nearby shopping centre. I couldn’t believe how busy it was! With less than 3 weeks until Christmas day, people were present- buying en masse and there were queues everywhere. I have decided that I much prefer online shopping; the novelty of spending money in the peace and quiet of my own home while wearing my cosiest pyjamas and slippers won’t ever wear off!

It seems that I’m not alone: Last Monday (28th November) was predicted to be one of the busiest online shopping days this year. According to news reports, with memories of the disruption caused by the snow over the same period last year, this year we are ordering presents in plenty of time for Christmas day – how organised!

This has of course had a knock-on effect in our warehouse and the Celtic ‘elves’ are busier than ever, picking, packing and posting your Christmas goodies…


I predict that over the next couple of weeks it is going to get even busier so I have spoken to our ‘elves’ to find out which products from our Christmas catalogue are selling particularly quickly so that you don’t miss out…
These come in three different colours to style as you please. One of these decorative scarves would add a pretty finishing touch to a Christmas party outfit or a light extra layer during the day. I love the Gold shade – very festive!
This is proving to be a very popular style and I think it’s perfect for lounging around or dressing up with smart jeans and heels for a smart/casual daytime look. The dainty buttons look gorgeous. This is one of my favourite pieces in the catalogue, along with...
Arguably one of the best presents a girl can receive for Christmas (make that anytime!). Our Chelsea Bag has been flying off the shelves since the launch of the Christmas catalogue and having seen one taking pride of place on display in our factory shop it’s easy to see why…
This is such a stylish bag yet it’s also wonderfully practical with plenty of room for all your essentials. I have been told that the orders are coming in thick and fast so I would advise ordering soon.

To view the entire Christmas collection, please click here. Remember that the last date for guaranteed delivery (mainland UK) for Christmas is Thursday 22nd December –don’t miss out!

4 comments:

  1. I have ordered a booties and puddies set for one of my niece in Pink. My son received boots last year and still enjoy them! Merry Xmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh lovely! I hope your niece likes her booties and puddies! Merry Christmas to you too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am getting a beautiful pair of regular classics, I am going to use them as slippers as I cannot bear to take of my calf classics when I get in. I cannot wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Celtic Sheepskin9 December 2011 at 09:23

    Great idea Alihowie! Did you know we also sell House Boots? They are designed as indoor boots but with a slight tread to the sole so that you can wear them outside yet not bring mud etc back in with you! They are available in regular and calf height too; http://www.celtic-sheepskin.co.uk/footwear/sheepskin-slippers/sheepskin-house-boots/

    ReplyDelete