Thursday 10 May 2012

We all like a pat on the back!

I have mentioned before in the blog how much we appreciate customer feedback to help us to continuously improve and we suggest that you leave reviews on the products you buy from Celtic Sheepskin to assist other potential customers with their choices.

We British are sometimes thought of by other nations as being self-deprecating and shy to come forward when we do something well. With 2012 being a year of celebration however, it seems that we have plenty to fly the British flag for, with the Diamond Jubilee almost upon us and the Olympic Games to look forward to over the summer and an unspoken feeling that both events will be memorable for generations to come.

As a Great British company, we thought it was only right that we follow suit. So today, I simply wanted to share with you a letter that we received recently from a very happy customer which made us smile from ear to ear…

“Dear Nick, dear Kath,

This is just a quick note to say how impressed I am with the people who work for you. My daughter has worn 2 pairs of Celtic boots to death and I asked her if she would like another pair for her Birthday later this month. Her old ones were both classic calf length in black and stone. I decided to surprise her and replace both pairs. Unfortunately I found out that you no longer make the classic boots in stone so I ordered the second pair in spice (not listening to Tess who did tell me that oatmeal was the nearest colour to stone). Over the weekend I found out that my daughter does not like the colour spice so the upshot is that I have returned that pair to you and placed a special order for oatmeal ones. I am sorry I am so long winded but because of this I had various phone conversations with your company.

What impressed me most was a) the friendliness, b) the efficiency and knowledge and c) the speed of delivery of both pairs. I would very much like you to pass my thanks and compliments on to Tess and Bernie. I think you are lucky to have them on your staff.

I too am the owner of a pair of Celtic boots and they are wonderful. I am certainly going to recommend both your company and your product to all my friends.

With best wishes for your future success.

Sylvie M.”

Thank you for your kind comments, Sylvie!  I asked Bernie – our Assistant General Manager – for her thoughts and she said “It’s lovely to receive such positive feedback from our customers as we have from Sylvie.  When it comes to special orders, we always aim to create the customer’s dream boot and in this instance, through discussion and a bit of creative thinking, we have been able to come up with a suitable option which is being handcrafted as I speak and which will hopefully make Sylvie’s daughter very happy!”

As you can probably imagine, we love receiving letters like this as you – our customers – are at the heart of everything we do and it is great to know that we are making you happy. Of course, we know that occasionally things don’t go so well so we always aim to rectify any issues as quickly and satisfactorily as possible so that we can continue to offer you exceptional service.

If you would like to share your own feedback (good or not so good!) you can contact us at sales@celtic-sheepskin.co.uk or via Facebook or Twitter.

If you like this post, please share it with your friends.

3 comments:

  1. I have 2 sets of Celt shoes, a brief brownish couple and a lengthy red couple, as well as slippers! I really like them. They have excellent bottoms and assistance at the foot so they don't failure like ugg shoes can. I have never had ugg shoes so couldn't evaluate. My Celts have been through mud and rainfall and decades of misuse and always restore, plus they can go in the cleaning machine!
    Buy Celtic sheepskin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, just came across your blog, we have similar products and ethos clearly! Just followed you, great blog, keep in touch! x

    http://oldbyre.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are the pros of sheepskin? I have noticed a lot of products are sheepskin, but I want to know the benefit of them. Why are they all sheepskin? http://www.goldenfleecefashions.com/

    ReplyDelete