Thursday 28 October 2010

We thought we’d have some fun with our boots!


Now I have it on very good authority that what our avid Celtic Sheepskin followers love to buy most from us, are our heavenly sheepskin boots. I’m sure you all know that we do so much more, and put a great deal of time into our entire collection, but there’s no getting away from the fact that what we do best of all is making our sheepskin footwear.

Hopefully by now you have all seen, flicked through and with any luck sighed with delight over our autumn winter 2010 catalogue, enjoying along with it the fun ways we shot our accessories (p72 – 75). The models had great amusement posing with different expressions and when I’ve watched people flick through the catalogue, everyone without fail raises a smile. It must be something about someone smiling at you that you only want to smile back –especially when they’re making a fool of themselves as a jester would in court.

So I thought I’d try the same with our boots, adding more movement to the otherwise still photos, so you can see just how supple and gorgeous they all are –and from different angles. Of course, we have a great amount of colours and styles, so I've picked out my favourites, and wore each with a pair of our Over The Knee Socks. So sit back and enjoy the show…









And by way of an encore…


- So which ones do you love more now then?!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I would like to purchase the side ribbon boots. Im in NYC. How do I get them here?

    Chantal

    ReplyDelete