Thursday 17 February 2011

Making an entrace

So who watched the Brit awards on Tuesday night then? And who wasn’t dazzled by the opening performance from Take That? If you missed it, like most things thanks to the marvel of technology you can view it online HERE.

When I listened to James Cordon on Radio One that Tuesday morning, explaining his role as presenter of the Brit awards and how Take That had enlisted 300 dancers for their opening performance, I knew I had to watch. Isn’t it clever how these hooks work? You often wonder why a fish doesn’t see his friends getting caught on the end of a fishing line, or in fact caught themselves and yet theystill continue to take that (possibly) fatal bite – it’s clearly all about the bait. Sadly for me, after I enjoyed the opening performance and a couple more while flicking through the channels, I didn’t stay tuned to the whole event. As good as it was, I’m already hooked on My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. The dresses are incredible!

This gets me thinking about the forthcoming launch of…


Celtic Sheepskin's Spring Summer 2011 collection

Should I write that any bigger? :-)

Seriously now, how much should we be shouting about it? We could discuss enlisting 300 dancers to grab your attention and gloss over the fact that we’re really only had 60! It’s still an impressive number after all, and the show was certainly worth the hype for the millions of viewers who didn’t switch over. Just think of all the fish we could catch! But alas, we’re just not that callous. We want you to see our promises are true, which for countless reasons at the moment the launch is a greatly held secret. If you’ve had your nose to the ground however, you may have noticed that a few magazines have snapped up some samples for their current editions…

Country Living featured a new Reversible Knitted Tee in their March issue…

And You and Your Wedding snapped up the Lace Knit Slouch for a honeymoon shoot in their March issue too… Just remember, you will have to wait a while before you can get these two tops!

Yesterday I was asked to summarise the spring collection, and considering my words above I wonder if you’ll also find them interesting…

The collection is filled with a sense of casual elegance; every-day clothing designed to make you feel special. The colour spectrum is based on a trip to a Cornish beach, with lots of soft neutral tones and the occasional sorbet shade that resembles the odd splash of colour that sparkles in the sea on a summer's day.

So I hope that in some way that helps you to look forward to the imminent arrival of our new range. For now however, that’s the most we’ll be “plugging” it, but you can be sure that as soon as the products are launched on our website and the new catalogues are sent out, you’ll hear everything there is to know about it. At the same time you’ll be able to see the range for yourself, with no elaborate gimmicks. Although like Take That we’ll too be waving that British flag!

1 comment:

  1. I bought the Country Living and haven't even seen it!!! I must go back and look at it now! Great for the flag, like it very much.

    ReplyDelete