Thursday 14 April 2011

Layering up Celtic tees

After writing about stand-out tees on Tuesday, Charlotte and I decided that it was only right to wear two of our featured favourites so you get to see them in a different light. Luckily for us, that light was beautiful Cornish sunshine!

Charlotte is wearing the Topsy Turvy Knit (apparently this is her favourite T-shirt ever!);I absolutely love the details in this pretty top. The shape is so forgiving and it lends itself to being worn as either a day or evening top. In fact Charlotte is planning to wear this out after work for dinner with the girls tonight!

It isn’t obvious from the photo but Charlotte has coordinated the Topsy Turvy Knit with a strapless red top which just peeks through the pointelle stitching and works well with her matching red necklace and shoes.

Doesn’t she look lovely!

For my outfit today I am wearing the Sleeveless Ladder Hoodie with a teal long-sleeved tee and black jeans which I think bring out the bluey tinge of the hoodie. I love this top as it gives a really summery edge to the rest of my outfit yet it’s still cosy and practical. The pointelle and ladder stitching detail is very clever as the top is light enough to wear without anything underneath in the height of summer and still not be too revealing!

Although I am not posing with the hood up, I am happy to say it has a flattering relaxed shape and feels light and comfortable (I find some hoods can feel a bit claustrophobic).

I could imagine wearing the Sleeveless Ladder Hoodie with a flowing white skirt and wedged heels while sitting out in the sunshine drinking Pimms.

Ooh – I’m drooling already!

No comments:

Post a Comment