Thursday 21 July 2011

Exclusive announcement – Celtic Sheepskin Summer Sale!

Over the past few weeks I have noticed that I can’t walk past a shop window or browse a shopping website without seeing big signs screaming “Sale!” everywhere. It’s a perfect time of year to treat ourselves to something new with the added bonus of it being that touch cheaper than usual.

In the past, we haven’t held our own specific sales as we genuinely believe that the prices of our products reflect the quality of craftsmanship and the yarns & fibres that we use. Having said that, we think it’s only right that we should be able to offer you - our customers – a little bit of a treat so I am very excited to announce that we will be launching a Summer ‘11 sale this weekend!

Having been privy to some insider information, I know that there will be some brilliant bargains to be bagged, so much so that I have already starting making a list of my favourites. I can’t say too much just yet but I can reveal that there will be a widespread range of end-of-line knitwear and lightweight clothing as well as sheepskin jackets for those of you who would like to prepare for the colder seasons (sheepskin is once again set to be a huge trend this winter).

So when’s this sale going to happen?

Well, all you lucky newsletter subscribers will be the first to know all about it on Saturday when you will receive more information directly to your email inbox! To ensure you’re in the know for future offers, you can subscribe to our newsletter via the website (there is a link to do this on every page of our website).

Incredibly our sale will include pieces from our current Spring/Summer collection as well as Autumn garments at prices reduced by up to 70% - amazing! While I can’t say any more at the moment, suffice to say it will be worth the suspense…

Looking ahead to the not-too-distant future, I am also thrilled to let you know that our new season lines are starting to fill the warehouse shelves ready for our website and catalogue launch over the next few weeks. The website will be having a refresh and - as I mentioned in my last post - the new Autumn 2011 catalogue is practically bulging with natural Knits and luxurious Loungewear.


With three Autumn/Winter catalogues to come over the next few months and our inaugural sale this weekend, all that’s left for me to say today is…

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment