Thursday 26 January 2012

If you buy just one thing this Spring...

Walking through the warehouse this morning it was exciting to see that lots of our spring stock has now arrived ready for the busy season ahead. The shelves are stacked high with colourful scarves, gorgeous knits and wovens in fresh new shades. It’s a breezy day in Newquay today, which is making me look forward to the fresh spring days to come. In fact, my senses have been awakened with the wonderful scents of gorse and sea salt that’s travelling through the air. How I love living in Cornwall!

As well as this, I am of course also looking forward to seeing you, our customers, modelling pieces from our new season’s range. There are more gorgeous styles than ever before in our Spring collection (which is why we have given Spring 2012 a catalogue all of its own) so we hope that you will find plenty of pieces to complement your wardrobe this season.

I imagine that many of you will have had a chance to browse the new catalogue by now (if not, please click here to view it online) and perhaps you are looking for one key piece which will refresh your wardrobe. If so, I would personally like to recommend the gorgeous Collared Slouch.

I wore the Collared Slouch for the first time yesterday and I honestly didn’t want to take it off. I chose the Harbour shade to add some colour to my outfit (simple jeans and ballet pumps) and I am pleased to say that I received a number of compliments on the colour. I also love the Silver alternative and would happily buy both…

My favourite discovery of the top is the rolled edge detail on the cuffs and hem as for me they add a pretty, feminine touch. I also like how well the jumper fitted me, as while it is designed as a slouchy style, it allowed me a flattering silhouette which I find my jumpers too often forget. I wear size 10 jumpers and the small size was just right for me.

I also must add that the collar acted almost like a scarf for me, keeping my neck and décolletage warm but without that horrible constrictive feeling – perfect for spring! In fact, thinking about us moving into spring, the Geelong lambswool and angora mix of the jumper, really must have a mention as put against my skin the sensation was incredible; wonderfully soft and fabulously light weight. As you can no doubt tell, I am a fan!

You’ll be pleased to know that the Collared Slouch is in stock now and is already proving popular so if you’re interested I’d suggest you order soon...

What’s your stand-out item from our Spring collection? Let us know on Facebook or Twitter.

If you like this post please share it with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment