Thursday 2 February 2012

Pay day treats to tempt you…

I was browsing online yesterday and discovered that Monday 30th January was dubbed “Happy Monday” by psychologists. Apparently many of us will have felt a renewed sense of positivity and happiness due to the first pay cheque of 2012 landing in our bank accounts over the weekend, marking the end of a long spell since Christmas and all the expenses it brings. Thinking about it, I wholeheartedly agree having treated myself at the beginning of the week to a couple of must-have items for my new season wardrobe which – yes – did make me feel happy (although I must admit that I am usually quite cheery anyway and I ALWAYS feel happy when I’m shopping!).

Are you thinking of treating yourself to a special pay day purchase too? I had a look through our final clearance pages to pick out some tempting pieces which would be considered a treat while allowing you to shop guilt-free in the knowledge that these special purchases are even better value than usual!

Here’s what I have found…
Knowing how much we ladies like our handbags, I couldn’t miss the opportunity to show off this gorgeous tote! The Sheepskin Tote Bag has plenty of space to hold everything you might need and the Tan colour is really versatile so this will become a firm favourite I’m sure. At £65 (half its original price), it is also a purse-friendly bargain.

If you would like to pamper yourself even more, this Cashmere Scoop Neck Jumper Dress might just do the trick! At £160, just over 25% discount from the pre-winter price, I think it slips into the “affordable at a stretch” category –it is 100% cashmere after all! I love how soft this dress feels against the skin, it is so snuggly to wear yet its tailored shape lends itself to being dressed up for a special occasion – dinner with the girls perhaps? It would look fab with a pair of heels and a belt to define the waist.
Now for the ultimate indulgence, might I suggest a touch of luxury – a sheepskin coat, in particular the stunning Three Quarter Cabra Coat at £805. Even though the price has been reduced by 30% let’s be honest, most people (myself included) will still see this as an investment piece. Having tried it on though, I can assure you that it is an investment worth making! This coat is the  successor of the Cabra Jacket which has been popular with you, our customers for many seasons now. This longer version is even more beautiful and will add a special touch to anyone’s wardrobe.

Have you made a special Celtic purchase this month? We would love to hear from. Find us on Facebook and Twitter.

If you like this post please share it with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment