Tuesday 10 April 2012

Introducing Summer 2012...

What a lovely long weekend - I hope you feel as relaxed and refreshed as I do!  Have you had a look at our new Summer collection online yet?  The new range went live just before the weekend and it is already proving popular despite the not-very-summery temperatures over the last few days.  The Summer 2012 catalogue will shortly be sent out so if you prefer to browse over a cup of tea in your favourite armchair then keep an eye out for the postman later on this week!
I might have mentioned already that this is our first dedicated Summer catalogue (previously we have combined Spring and Summer) and I am excited to say that this means we have even more new products for you to add to your wardrobe as well as additional colourways.  As always at the start of a new season, I like to showcase a few of our brand new pieces for you, our blog readers, to give you a taste of what you will find in the catalogue.  You can now view the whole collection online so I have linked the images below to each specific page and you can view the entire catalogue online here.

My first highlight is the Linen Shirt...
This is part of our new slubbed linen range which comes in 3 gorgeous shapes and 3 great colours which are perfect for summer; Navy, White and Woodpigeon.  I particularly like the white version and I think that it would look great with a sun-kissed glow after a day on the beach.
The second piece that I am coveting this season is the Cotton Box Cardigan which comes in a bright and breezy Blueberry shade (pictured with the Raffia Toggle Basket)… 
I can see myself wearing this cardi all over the summer as a light throw-over or as the perfect complement to a simple tee and jeans outfit.
As I like to organise things in threes, the stunning Short Suede Jacket is my final pick for today... 
This is one of a collection of 3 new-for-summer suede outerwear pieces which I predict will be really popular this season as they are so versatile. This short sandy-coloured version is the perfect summer jacket: it’s lightweight yet long-sleeved to keep the evening breeze away, and the neutral colour will go with anything – dressy or casual.
Now that you’ve had a chance to peruse the range, we would love to hear your thoughts.  Let us know your must-have items on Facebook or Twitter. 
If you like this post, please share it with your friends.

2 comments:

  1. Some nice pieces in the collection... But the blog is a little bit stale, posts could be a little more varied in their nature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like the collection and thanks for your feedback. We try to keep the blog fresh for our readers so will bear your comments in mind!

    ReplyDelete