Thursday 5 April 2012

A little Easter treat – view the Summer catalogue before it goes live!


Look what we found when we came into the office yesterday –the Easter Bunny had visited (in the form of Sarah, our Merchandiser – thanks Sarah!)... 
I am quite partial to a chocolate treat or two as anyone who knows me will confirm, so I was a very happy girl, as were the others in the office! 
With Easter just around the corner and an extra-long weekend to look forward to, I am in a particularly good mood today.  I have a relaxed weekend ahead me so I think I will do a bit of spring cleaning to pack away my winter wardrobe and replace it with some lighter and, dare I say, cheerier pieces to welcome in the warmer weather which I am sure we are all hoping for (despite the current chill in the air and snow reports!).  Just as well that I’m doing it this weekend as the forthcoming Summer 2012 collection will definitely fill the gap… 
If you subscribe to our email newsletters already you might have seen a preview of the new Summer 2012 collection as we sent out an exclusive link last weekend. Don’t fret if you haven’t seen the email though as the new range is being officially launched towards the end of today!  Seeing as I am in such a good mood, I thought I would give you a last chance for an early preview of the Summer range so click on the link below to view the whole collection and a preview of our fabulous new catalogue which will be sent out in the next couple of weeks;
If you click on the product names or images in the catalogue, you will be directed to the appropriate product page on the website – how convenient!

I’m sure that you’ll agree that the summer collection is a real feast for the eyes!  I have been lucky enough to see the full range and there are so many pieces that I want that I am going to have to clear out a lot of space in my wardrobe this weekend!
Among other delights, we have some beautiful linen, organic cotton and gorgeous bags and I think that Summer 2012 is set to be our most exciting collection yet.  My advice?  Don’t wait until the temperature rises (who knows when that will be!), stock up on some beautiful natural knits and summery jersey pieces now (layer them up if it’s still chilly) and I’m sure that you will feel instantly sunnier. :-)
Have a lovely Easter and a restful long weekend.  If you haven’t already, sign up to receive our email newsletters here to keep up-to-date with all our news and exclusive special offers. 
Have you picked out your favourites from the new collection?  Let us know what you’re buying on Facebook or Twitter.
If you like this post, please share it with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment