Thursday 23 February 2012

Shrinking waistlines and expanding ranges!

As we approach the end of February I thought I would review my New Year’s resolutions to mark my progress with mixed results. On 1st January I set myself a couple of goals for the year; one was to improve my cooking skills and the other was - perhaps contradictorily - to lose a bit of weight (after enjoying Christmas to excess!). Thanks to a heavy-going marathon training schedule and a healthy-ish diet, my waistline is gradually shrinking while my culinary repertoire continues to grow with a few new recipes under my belt to ease the monotony of my usual pasta/chicken/chilli con carne menu! As is the case with most goals that we set ourselves, however, not every day is successful. I managed to ruin (burn) the pancakes that I had planned for Tuesday night (which was probably a good thing for the diet but I wasn’t best pleased!) and I have enjoyed many a food-centred social event over the last month or so which has hindered my progress. All is not lost though and I will persevere!

On the subject of resolutions and back to all things Celtic Sheepskin, as a company we continually strive to create the best products that we can for you, our customers. Through listening to your valuable feedback we are able to offer new lines and styles to complement your wardrobe. You might already have noticed if you shop with us online that one way in which we have done this is with the introduction of extra small sizing (size 6-8) to some of our best-selling lines. We initially started by offering some extra small options online during the autumn/winter season for the most petite among you and it proved to be so popular that we have expanded the number of pieces which come in this XS size for our new Spring collection in nine of our featured for spring garments.
For those of you who are keen to know more, here is a round-up of those Spring products which are now available in extra small…
As you can see, we have added XS to a few different ranges. To talk you through the products in the image above, let me start with our top-selling slouches (V Neck Slouch, Scoop Neck Slouch, and Henley Slouch). These are of course designed to be loose fitting but we have introduced them in XS to keep the slouch rather than swamped look for the smaller among you! Moving on, we have also added XS to some of your favourite jumper dresses (Supersoft Slouch DressCable Slouch Dress and Organic Drop Back Slouch). And it isn’t purely knitwear: fresh for spring, our Smocked Cheesecloth Top and Cheesecloth Blouse are also in the XS range. Finally, not forgetting your bottom half, you can also now find the soft and comfy Harem Trousers in XS.

Furthermore, having taken a quick peek at the forthcoming summer collection, I can reveal that there are more new lines which will soon be available in extra small, to give you an even wider choice across the range. I can’t say too much about the range yet but needless to say I will let you know as soon as I get the green light (although I can say that it’s looking very exciting)!

How are you getting on with your New Year’s resolutions? Which products would you like to see in extra small? Start the discussion on Facebook or Twitter.

If you like this post, please share it with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment